Our Talent Business focuses on Careers of people around the world and it covers three broad areas:
Our Talent Strategy and Mobility practices focus on forecasting talent needs and devising strategies to build and leverage talent.
We have two practices focused specifically on this critical aspect of the value proposition – helping firms get the right people into the business and the right compensation strategy to effectively engage, align and retain them.
HR Functional excellence
How organizations can improve the way HR operates and transform its people processes and practices to not only optimize their Talent, but also to enable HR talent to thrive in their own careers.
As a Talent Associate you support our clients displaying drive, energy and commitment in meeting the client’s needs, contribute to our business with your unique ideas in developing client solutions based on experience working as part of the team, all in a fast paced, changing work environment that require flexibility and cooperation.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Demonstrates prowess in analytics, project management and client presence
- Understanding of underlying economics of client’s business goals, organization structure, strategy & culture
- Undertakes research & analytics
- Shows strong client facing and project management skills
- Participate in teams that manage cross-discipline projects
- Project responsibilities delivered on time &within budget
- Applies appropriate methodologies and analytical techniques to understand and resolve specific client issues
- Draws meaningful, complete and accurate analysis or conclusions from data/information
- Identifies and clearly summarises key findings and client implications
- Preparation and delivery of Client proposal, reports, slide decks, manuals of high quality under minimal supervision
- Continuous innovation in proposed client solutions innovate our solutions and stay up to date with the latest findings in the management of people.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements:
- Proven skills and understanding of HR processes within area of expertise (performance management, remuneration, succession, etc.)
- Have managed directly client relationship
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills needed to work in groups
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of how to manage complex situations
- Problem solving skills to face internal and external clients’ requests
- Advanced analytical and critical thinking skills to comprehend and evaluate the quality of talent solutions
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Fluency in both in English and Italian language
- Bachelor Degree
- Preferred Master Degree in Organizational Psychology or Human Resources Management
- 3+ years experience preferably in Consultancy firms.
To apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Based on the number of applications, Mercer will decide how to conduct the selection process.
Mercer is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
A Talent Associate supports our clients displaying drive, energy and commitment in meeting their needsAPPLY NOW